- Up to 60 pages per minute in A4 with up to 1,200 dpi resolution
- Gigabit network functionality as standard
- Lowest power consumption (TEC) in its class
- Duplex printing and N-up printing reduces paper consumption
- Up to 6 paper trays for superior flexibility and high capacity
- Alphanumeric keyboard for easy password entering (Private Print)
- Convenient printing directly from USB Flash memory device
- Data Security Kit E provides high level security for optional HD-6
- Long-life drum and developer lasts for 500,000 pages A4
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
This very powerful printer, designed for high print volumes is capable of delivering up to 60 ppm. It is easily integrated into your network and can be equiped with paper capacity of up to 2,600 pages. Long life components guarantee tough durable performance that results in incredibly low printing costs and environmental impact.
FS-4300DN is big winner in BLi test.
KYOCERA initiated at BLi a Custom Test Report for a comparative performance evaluation during a 500,000-impression study of the FS-4300DN vs. the main competitive devices from HP, Lexmark and Samsung.Click here to read all about these important test results.